- Wednesday 12th December 3pm to 6pm – Parents evening. This is an opportunity to discuss your child’s progress with their class teacher. This is by appointment only.
- Thursday 13th December – Christmas Dinner Day. This will also be a non-uniform day where children can wear their Christmas jumper (or just casual clothes) and bring 50p which will go to the ‘Save the Children’ charity.
Christmas Concerts for parents.
- Monday 17th December 2pm – KS2 concert.
- Tuesday 18th December 9.30am – KS2 concert.
- Wednesday 19th December 9.30am – Foundation concert.
- Thursday 20th December 9.30am – KS1 concert.
Please note: KS1 is the children in Mrs Chaplin’s, Miss Griffith’s and Mrs Bruce-Hillman’s. KS2 is Mrs Oxley’s/ Mrs Shaukat’s, Mr Murray’s, Mr Little’s, Mrs Davies’/ Mr Lyne’s, Mrs Wadsworth’s / Mrs Gregory’s and Mrs Hill’s/ Mrs Garbutt’s.
Friday 21st December – Party Day. This will also be a non-uniform day.
PLEASE NOTE WE BREAK UP FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS AT 2pm.
Start back – Monday 7th January.