Dates for your Diary.
- Break up – Friday 15thFebruary.
- Start back – Monday 25thFebruary.
- Wednesday 3rdApril – Parents evening 3.15pm to 6pm.
- Break up – Friday 12thApril.
- Start back – Monday 29thApril.
- Break up – Friday 3rdMay.
- Start back – Tuesday 7thMay .
- Break up – Friday 24thMay.
- Start back – Monday 3rdJune.
- Wednesday 10thJuly – 3pm to 5pm. View your child’s work and meet your child’s new teacher.
- Break up – Friday 19thJuly at 2pm.
Reading Challenge at Home
From now up to Easter children who read at home at least 3 times a week, and their parents sign their reading record, will be rewarded with a special treat. An example of how the recording in a reading record may look is below:
- 9.1.19 Demon Dentist Pg 1 – 10 Read to mum.
- 11.1.19 Demon Dentist Pg 11 – 25 Read to dad.
- 14.1.19 Demon Dentist Pg 26 – 34 Read to nan.
Our Cheerleaders will be competing in a competition soon. In order to raise funds for their ‘outfit’ they will be selling buns on a Friday morning break. These will be priced at 10p and 20p if children would like to buy one.