Dates for your Diary.
- Break up – Friday 15thFebruary.
- Start back – Monday 25thFebruary.
- Wednesday 3rdApril – Parents evening 3.15pm to 6pm.
- Break up – Friday 12thApril.
- Start back – Monday 29thApril.
- Break up – Friday 3rdMay.
- Start back – Tuesday 7thMay .
- Break up – Friday 24thMay.
- Start back – Monday 3rdJune.
- Wednesday 10thJuly – 3pm to 5pm. View your child’s work and meet your child’s new teacher.
- Break up – Friday 19thJuly at 2pm.
It is World Book Day on Thursday 7thMarch. Children may come to school dressed as their favourite book character on this day or come in their school uniform as normal. Book vouchers worth a £1 will be sent home after the holiday. Please note we cannot accept these vouchers to purchase books in school.
At home time on Thursday 7thMarch there will be books for sale priced at £2. We also have some school reading books which are in immaculate condition that we are selling at a £1.
On Friday 15thMarch children can come in non uniform wearing a red nose if they want to. Contributions for non uniform can be paid on the gate and the money will be sent off to charity.