- U DO IT Dance @Thrybergh Academy – national street dance company we are lucky to have in Rotherham (you do not need to attend Thrybergh to take part) ages 5-16yrs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book on
- Nova City – parkour, dance, aerial work, tricks and flips age 6-16yrs – download the nova city app to book or call 01709 801261 for help. We know this is a local favourite and can’t believe all the places haven’t been snapped up yet.
- Computer Xplorers – coding, robotics, game design – plus Minecraft adventurer challenge age 5-16 yrs – each day to cater for different ages. They will still be taking part in run around games and crafts, and won’t be glued to the screen all day. What little or big kid is not into computers and Minecraft? Take quick action as these places won’t be around long. Visit www.computerexplorers.co.uk/sheffield-south for booking or call 0114 400 0233
- Rotherham BMX – offer football and BMX sessions. The perfect combination. For age 8-16 yrs. Emailrotherhambmx@outlook.com for booking and information
- Helen O’Grady Dance School @ Wath Academy – drama and easter crafts. This is an excellent opportunity for boys and girls aged 5-11 years to join this fun holiday session.10-2pm Monday 11th to Thursday 14th April.
You can attend 1 day or all 4. Please call 07393 201229 or email email@example.com to book on or for further info
- Rotherham United Community Sports Trust @ Wath Leisure Centre. Multi-sports, fitness and swimming. Ages 5-14yrs. 10-2pm. 11th-14th April and 19th-22nd April. To book on visit www.rucst.co.uk/easter-healthy-holidays-programme/ and select the Wath Leisure option. Or call 01709 827767 for more info.
- Rotherham United Community Sports Trust @ RAW gym, Masbrough, S61 1RS. Exciting gymnastics sessions for all abilities. Age 5-8yrs 9-12noon and age 9-11 yrs 12.30-3.30pm. 13th and 20th April. To book on visit www.rucst.co.uk/easter-healthy-holidays-programme/ and select the RAW gym option. Or call 01709 827767 for more info.