Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) can affect a child or young person’s ability to learn. They can impact their:
- behaviour, for example they don't follow instructions or struggle to self- regulate
- ability to socialise, for example they struggle to make friends
- reading and writing, for example because they have dyslexia
- ability to understand things
- concentration levels, for example because they have ADHD
- physical ability
Who to talk to
If you think your child may have special educational needs, please feel free to have an initial chat with the SENDCo. We will listen to your concerns, advise on the next steps and work with you to support your child at home and school.
Our SENDCo is Mrs Barnes.